Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Greetings from Deep Creek Lake

EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,039
Nothing like hanging out in 75 degree weather watching the boats cruise by...

Cheers guys...

·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,812
    Looks like you're up deep creek lake without a shovel.  I mean a paddle, I mean sh!t creek, I mean NOLA after Katrina.  Looks like more fun than my day, working in the salt mines.  ;)

·
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,716
    "SHARK SSHHAARRKK" :D
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
    Where is this?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Did someone say SHARK???  LOOK OUT BUDDY!!! 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,690
    Nice - great looking spot - assume it is Deep Creek Lake MD..... assume you are staying close to home....Enjoy!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,039
    @mickey Deep Creek Lake is in far western Maryland (Garrett County). I've been coming here since I was a little kid so it is a little surreal that I'm bringing my daughter's here.
    ·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 498
    It's crappy here. No boating for Bill!

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • Looks like a perfect summer day in that lake - did you take your Egg with you? :D
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,752
    We need a Big Green with Envy icon. That spot looks beautiful.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • mb99zzmb99zz Posts: 182
    Great place.  I've only been once but we're planning a family trip there next year.  
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,339
    Great Day!  That has been on my to-do list.  I'm at our office outing not too far from you at Nemacolin.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • BuckeyeBobBuckeyeBob Posts: 643
    Love Deep Creek. I have a cousin and Uncle with houses there.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·