Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Friday Night Cook And Some Baseball...

hapsterhapster Posts: 6,912
A quick and simple cook tonight...

Chicken kabob for the wife, and a nice thick porterhouse for me... with a simple fresh salad as the side.

Hometown Phils are in Motown to take on the Tigers. First time in 11 years... my two favorite teams; but I'm hoping the Tigers win.

Some pics later

Sippin on some Tito's and limeade
·

Comments

• GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Went to the tavern for some perch. Waiting for the rain to start and the Tiger's to come on.
    Time for another brewski.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,912
    Heading up to camp next week for a golf outing, my wife's cousins fish Lake Erie and we have a huge fish fry of perch... one of my favorite meals of the year!
    ·
  • mikeb9550mikeb9550 Posts: 95
    Need to start perch Fishing again. Remember when I use to go with my dad And have a big fish fry. Left over BBQ chicken for me cut up for BBQ tacos. Go Tigers
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,412
    edited July 2013
    Hap that is (IMO) your best work Sir. Food, photography, and presentation. Very nice. Is that dry aged?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    Mickey said:

Hap that is (IMO) your best work Sir. Food, photography, and presentation. Very nice.
    Is that dry aged?

Thank you... I don't that that it was, but maybe. It wasn't priced liked the dry aged in the case. Maybe they misplaced one ;)

Was pretty tender and tasty though.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,412
    Just looking at the first pic. Sure has the dry look. Still nice cook man.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Now that's the way to cook. One bottle empty before eating. 

And yes fresh perch. Not a better tasting fish. Only wish Saginaw Bay would produce a few more on my hooks. My boat is jinxed.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
    GK59 said:
    Now that's the way to cook. One bottle empty before eating. 

And yes fresh perch. Not a better tasting fish. Only wish Saginaw Bay would produce a few more on my hooks. My boat is jinxed.
    LOL... the bottle on the left was from last Sunday's dinner :)

Good luck with the perch...
    ·