Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Looking for ideas.

I really don't feel like spending over $140 for a two tier swing rack set up. My question to all of you is, can you guys post some pics of your own tiered setup? Hopefully we have some smart engineers around here that have rigged up a nice rack. Thanks for the help!

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,360

• For the life of me I could not find this when searching the forum. Freaking awesome!! Thanks NOLA. 
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,360
    I never search the forum - I use google.  Just put "big green egg" or "BGE" in your search string.  Google's algorithm is much better than the primitive verbatim word search on the forum.

• I did that but I suppose I just didn't see this post. Either way its a good set up. Would like to see what everyone else has come up with as well. Thanks again. 
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,120
    If you really want cheap and simple, plus one that takes very ltitle storage space it's hard to beat 2 fire bricks turned on edge with an auxillary grate on top. Some people use 3 bricks, but 2 works for me!image
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 625
    Tier Rack

Made it myself

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

• EggucatorEggucator Posts: 184
    This worked for me.  

LBGE
    Zionsville, IN
  • Eggucator said:
    This worked for me.  

Is the top grate fixed to the bottom or can you lift it up freely?