Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Smoked Ketchup

2»

Comments

• Chubbs said:

Sorry folks. I wrote down his ingredients but am on vacation. I will send it out when I get home. I am pretty close above.

Still on vacation? Do you think you're the president or something? :D

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,695
    Haha. Different vacation. Took Friday and Monday off. Not nearly the vacation pres has. :-\"
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • Brianj5685Brianj5685 Posts: 57
    @Chubbs, ever get the specific on the smoked ketchup? 

I got a shitload of Roma Tomatoes from the garden that i need to do something with...
    "Live Fast, Die Fun"

LBGE

Roll Tide 
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,777
    in for later
    Boom
    ·