Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a great Labor Day and are excited for the start of the NFL this week. If you’re not a sports fan, you can celebrate National Breakfast Month all September and National Cheese Pizza Day on September 5. We can’t wait to share some awesome fall recipes with you all! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

What are your favorite nocturnal flying insects?

2»

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 11,043

VI probably can't lift more than 10 lbs due to surgery. That would account for the 40 oz curls. Gotta keep the pimp hand strong for Salado.

Sometimes, it's all I can do to lift my 32 oz. glass of Cuba Libra.  I even have to forego some of the ice.  But, I consider it physical therapy, so I'm happy to suffer through it.

Get yourself one of those straws with the little loops in it... Entertaining and saves the arms.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,435
    edited July 2013

VI are you selling your Vespa? Other than the impotence it has pagued you with, (I know you were kissin Kristy  :((  )

Your back is done. Both for bareback ridin and scootin

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 1,616

"Isn't Plano above the Mason-Dixon line? I don't go that far north."

I suspect Mickey would sneak you across the border - but he'd probably leave you there.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX