Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tennessee eggers

Options
2»

Comments

• TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options
    I'm in Gallatin. The fall schedule is a zoo at my house with kids sports, UT football, work, etc - but if I can work it out I would love to be there.
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    What about October 3rd... We can watch the Tennessee and Georgia game. We'll need an idea of how many eggs can be brought and later a list of food you'd like to cook. If another date would be better for more folks, I'm open. People can just drop in if you're short on time. The TN/Ga game time is TBD still. I don't have to know too soon buy if you're in please pm me your email address and I'll start a group.

Is this actually gonna happen... I'm stoked.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • nashbama
    nashbama Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm in Murfreesboro as well, just let me know when and I'll do my best to stop by.
  • dweebs0r
    dweebs0r Posts: 539
    Options
    I'm in Munford, TN so I'm about 3 and a half hours away, but I'm a solid maybe depending on schedule.
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).
  • henapple
    Options
    tonywicz@gmail.com...

Oct 3rd. Give me your handle also please. Yes or maybe and can you bring an egg.
  • dweebs0r
    dweebs0r Posts: 539
    Options
    This may be my excuse to buy a mini!!
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).
  • wbradking
    wbradking Posts: 351
    Options
    Thanks for the offer @henapple but I'll be in and out of town all fall and it looks like that weekend I'll be out.  Y'all have fun.....Brad from Franklin. 
    Franklin, TN
    Large BGE+PSWoo2
  • Jebpot
    Jebpot Posts: 374
    Options
    is the Tn and GA game oct. 5th?

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I'm not in this state you speak of, but if I was, I'd be at henapple's crib overstaying my welcome (and building some unwanted large structure in his yard with 2x4s and a framing nailer at 3AM).  Oh yeah, and eating some good Q.
    Options
    Jebpot... You're right... My bad.
  • flemster
    flemster Posts: 269
    Options
    Will try hard to make it. Between my on-call schedule and three kids may hit barriers
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords: Gator, Nashvegas, LBGE, Looftlighter, Thermapen in Racing Green (faster than the red one!), PSWOO2, Spider with CI, IQ120
  • Smokin' Trout
    Options
    TTC said:
    I'm in Gallatin. The fall schedule is a zoo at my house with kids sports, UT football, work, etc - but if I can work it out I would love to be there.

• Smokin' Trout
    Options
    Would like to come but that is weekend we head to Hatteras for fall fish'n trip. Hope to bring back wahoo and mahi for the Egg.
  • nashbama
    nashbama Posts: 102
    Options
    October 5th is MT's Homecoming game, so I probably won't be able to make it. Take lots of pics and share them here. Hopefully, I'll be able to make the next gathering.
  • henapple
    Options
    I've only had a few commitments for the 5th... Would the 11th be better? @jebpot.. Could you still make it? I've got to make sure @Aviator is there.
  • dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053
    Options
    Friday the 11th or Saturday the 12th?

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• henapple
    Options
    12th... Damn, did it again
  • Jebpot
    Jebpot Posts: 374
    Options
    I can make the 5th. I will be alanta the 12th.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN