Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

eggs

I know... Isn't that what all the posts are about? Tried Adam Perry Lang's hard smoked egg recipe tonight. I will let you know how they taste once they cool a bit.
When you get to a fork in the road, pick it up, spear something with it and throw it on the grill!!!

Comments

• RACRAC Posts: 1,526
    How did they turn out?

Ricky

Spring, TX

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,066
    Inquiring minds want to know...

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,765
    Yeah, really looking forward to how they come out!
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,582
    I bet they taste like smoked eggs :-?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,663
    Tastellike chicken... Really young chicken.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Delicious. Eggs with sweet hickory. Kind of like bacon and eggs without the bacon. :)
    When you get to a fork in the road, pick it up, spear something with it and throw it on the grill!!!
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    You had me until, "without the bacon." ;)

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer