Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

How can I make the most of my Mini?

I have a large that I almost lost in a divorce.  Durring my brief "batch" time I bought a mini for my condo to cure my egg jones.  Now I am back in a home and got my large back but I still like to fire up the mini for small cooks or rainy afternoons.  The problem is I know that I could be doing more on this mini.  I do have a plate setter and have done some hens and half racks of ribs but like any egg-er.. I want more! 

I read posts from time to time about woo's and wang's and I thought I would ask for some opinions on what I can purchase to make my mini more useful?

Comments