Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Absolutely Amazing Lump

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
And delicious, too.  Cold Jumbo Lump Crab cocktail, tonights appetizer to go along with the CAB, bacon wrapped tenderloins, about to be CI seared on the Egg

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,441
    Do you mail?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • What's the occasion? Only time I get fresh crab meat is when I am on business travel. :)
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    It was on sale.
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    My wife's from Maryland - 'nuff said.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

·
  • AcnAcn Posts: 970
    I've never lived more than 70 minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean or the Chesapeake Bay...there's nothing like super fresh shellfish. And even though it supports my adoptive state over my native state (Maryland over Maine); fresh crab is way better than fresh lobster.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,083
    Like the presentation, WOW! 
    A great appy makes the main taste even better. Well done..
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,626

Real fresh Dungeness crab!

A major advantage of living where I do.

:P
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • Drewdlc17Drewdlc17 Posts: 124
    Looks awesome!
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Here's the steak cook.  See separate review of Chef's Request steaks here
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,301
    Acn said:

I've never lived more than 70 minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean or the Chesapeake Bay...there's nothing like super fresh shellfish. And even though it supports my adoptive state over my native state (Maryland over Maine); fresh crab is way better than fresh lobster.

Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab is the best shellfish in the world. There is something about the brackish water that makes it hands down better than anything directly from the ocean. To me, lobster has no taste. I'll never understand the appeal.
    ·