Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Condensation/Egg Sweating

Options
So far this summer in Atlanta it has been extremely hot and rainy.  It literally rains every day.   I am having an issue with condensation/sweat forming on my egg under the cover (BGE brand cover with vents).  This is causing unsightly/damaging rust to from on my bands/hardware.  Any one have any ideas/suggestions on preventing this. This is the 1st time I have ever experienced this. I have had the egg for several years.  This is my first full summer in Atlanta (july on last year), and first with the BGE brand cover. A lot of variables (weather, location, type of cover) have changed and i am not sure exactly which one is the culprit.  Has anyone experienced this? I may have to go back to my cheap Weber cover during the summer. Any help would be much appreciated.    

Comments