Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tennessee eggers

2»

Comments

• TTCTTC Posts: 526
    I'm in Gallatin. The fall schedule is a zoo at my house with kids sports, UT football, work, etc - but if I can work it out I would love to be there.
    XL BGE - Gallatin, TN
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,589
    What about October 3rd... We can watch the Tennessee and Georgia game. We'll need an idea of how many eggs can be brought and later a list of food you'd like to cook. If another date would be better for more folks, I'm open. People can just drop in if you're short on time. The TN/Ga game time is TBD still. I don't have to know too soon buy if you're in please pm me your email address and I'll start a group.

Is this actually gonna happen... I'm stoked.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • nashbamanashbama Posts: 102
    I'm in Murfreesboro as well, just let me know when and I'll do my best to stop by.
    ·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    I'm in Munford, TN so I'm about 3 and a half hours away, but I'm a solid maybe depending on schedule.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
    tonywicz@gmail.com...

Oct 3rd. Give me your handle also please. Yes or maybe and can you bring an egg.
    ·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    This may be my excuse to buy a mini!!
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • wbradkingwbradking Posts: 193
    Thanks for the offer @henapple but I'll be in and out of town all fall and it looks like that weekend I'll be out.  Y'all have fun.....Brad from Franklin. 
    Franklin, TN Large BGE
    ·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 347
    is the Tn and GA game oct. 5th?

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,938
    I'm not in this state you speak of, but if I was, I'd be at henapple's crib overstaying my welcome (and building some unwanted large structure in his yard with 2x4s and a framing nailer at 3AM).  Oh yeah, and eating some good Q.

·
    Jebpot... You're right... My bad.
    ·
  • flemsterflemster Posts: 259
    Will try hard to make it. Between my on-call schedule and three kids may hit barriers
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords: Gator, Nashvegas, LBGE, Looftlighter, Thermapen in Racing Green (faster than the red one!), PSWOO2, Spider with CI, IQ120
    ·
  • TTC said:
    I'm in Gallatin. The fall schedule is a zoo at my house with kids sports, UT football, work, etc - but if I can work it out I would love to be there.

·
  • Would like to come but that is weekend we head to Hatteras for fall fish'n trip. Hope to bring back wahoo and mahi for the Egg.
    ·
  • nashbamanashbama Posts: 102
    October 5th is MT's Homecoming game, so I probably won't be able to make it. Take lots of pics and share them here. Hopefully, I'll be able to make the next gathering.
    ·
    I've only had a few commitments for the 5th... Would the 11th be better? @jebpot.. Could you still make it? I've got to make sure @Aviator is there.
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,003
    Friday the 11th or Saturday the 12th?

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
    12th... Damn, did it again
    ·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 347
    I can make the 5th. I will be alanta the 12th.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·