Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Rockwood Group buy Central IL

I'm checking to see if anyone would be interested that lives in Central ill or surrounding. I'm located in springfield and could probably use 6-8 bags so I'll have 22 or so bags left to move. So..... anyone interested ??

• Bump
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,436
    Depends...I'm up here in Dunlap, adjacent to Peoria. what kind of price are you talking about and what size bags? You might read my comment on another recent Rockwood thread as I would buy Ozark Oak over Rockwood, but that's just me!
    Dunlap, IL
  • 20# bags. My cost will be around 14.59 to my business. I've heard very good things about rock wood and feel its worth buying in comparison to ozark oak
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,464
    RRP said:
    ...I would buy Ozark Oak over Rockwood, but that's just me!

Have you ever tried Rockwood?

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

• RRPRRP Posts: 16,436
    No, I have not and I gladly retract my silly statement!
    Dunlap, IL