Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

VI is homeless

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
By now VI and Pam are homeless Eggers. The house in Houston is gone.  I would take him in but hell, I am just not that fond of him (Pam can come live with us). I am sure by now he has hit every government tit out there. Just watch on the corners as you drive by for a short (like 5'1") old guy holding a sign: " Will Egg your food for cash".
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,639
    edited July 2013

I heard he was spotted heading west on I-10 peddling his tricycle that is towing his egg in a shopping cart.

On the side of the cart is a sign that says "Salado or bust".

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    How'd he pack up that garden?
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,667
    I have an extra room, he would need to buy and cook everything though.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    yzzi said:

How'd he pack up that garden?

The whole thing is gone, just gone.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,589
    At least he looks the part. First time I saw him I offered a few dollars and a sack of aluminum cans.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    It hoit so bad.  I've been reduced to begging on the street, like some kind of street beggar.  Someone took a picture of me today and emailed it to my iPhone, which I uploaded.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • I saw him!!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,456

Yep, he is upgrading to a bigger house to fit me. The adoption papers have gone through. My new name is Chubbs Idiot.

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • Chubbs said:

Yep, he is upgrading to a bigger house to fit me. The adoption papers have gone through. My new name is Chubbs Idiot.

Is this up for discussion? I'll change my name to FLLintstone.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,589
    Passed VI on I-35....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·