Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lets see your set- up (pics)

1234568»

Comments

• BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    @robnybbq

Here is what I have in the drawers and cabinet of my table (I'm probably forgeting a few things).
    1 - Large Platesetter
    1 - Small Platesetter
    1 - BGE 2nd Tier Grid
    1 - CGS AR with 3 level oval grids, rods, extender, sliding racks and foil ring
    1 - Large Woo
    1 - Small Woo
    1 - Mini Woo
    1 - Spider
    1 - Leg Hanger
    1 - Dual Beer Can Chicken Rack
    1 - 16" Ceramic Stone
    1 - CGS Oval Stone
    1 - 16" Baking Steel (on the way)
    1 - 13" Stone
    2 - 8" Stones (Amazon)
    1 - BGE Eggcellerator with AC power supply
    1 - Mapp Torch
    1 - BBQ Guru Golf Club
    2 - Ash Tools ( small/mini and large)
    1 - Air Grill Bellows
    1 - Wok Shop Large Wok w/Tools
    1 - Wok Shop Mini Wok
    2 - Large, 1 - Small and 1 - Mini DFMT's
    Several drip pans, a cutting board, spare thermoeters and a bunch of utensils.

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • robnybbq
    robnybbq Posts: 1,911
    All of that in the cart? Do you have remove half of it to get at some of it? Can you show me a pic with a the stuff in it?

Thanks

Garnerville, NY
  • solon
    solon Posts: 25
    Love them all. Here's my new set up.
  • minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Here's my set-up. Just finished it this weekend. I still need to get some totes for "drawers" under the lower shelf. It was originally set up for a Large - Large but it will work great for my M-L combo.

nest.JPG 875.7K
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    robnybbq said:
    All of that in the cart? Do you have remove half of it to get at some of it? Can you show me a pic with a the stuff in it? Thanks
    Yeah Rob, it's all in there.  Yes, I am pretty creative with my stacking and sometimes I do have to remove a few extra things to get what I'm after, but it's really no big deal.  Keep in mind that the platesetters and extra grids are stored in the holder on the left side of the table.  The left drawer also has a sliding insert that gives it a second level.  I'll get some pictures the next time I cook.  The only thing I keep in the house are my electronics and cast iron.  I also store my charcoal and wood in the garage.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • yzzi
    yzzi Posts: 1,843
    minniemoh said:
    Here's my set-up. Just finished it this weekend. I still need to get some totes for "drawers" under the lower shelf. It was originally set up for a Large - Large but it will work great for my M-L combo.

I really like that table a lot. Can you give some more details on where you got plans for it, what type of wood, etc?
    Dunedin, FL
  • minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    edited July 2013
    @yzzi  Thanks! I didn't build the table (I should have been more clear about the "just got it finished" part. I got the table from my brother-in-law. He owns a landscape company and he was doing a job for a guy that was throwing this L-L table away! They are doing a full outdoor kitchen and I bet it's going to be super cool. I really appreciate his generosity and I hope to thank him in person one day. It needed a bit of TLC but I spent some time refinishing it and replacing some of the warped and damaged wood. I just recently got my M egg on craigslist and haven't decided if I would rather have two L eggs so I left the top the way it was. 

It's made of cedar and has thin 1/2" granite inlays for both eggs and a center surface on the top. If you want to send me your email via the message system, I would be happy to send you more pics and some measurements. 

This is what it looked like when I got it. You can't see any of the wood I replaced in this photo.

L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • im not one to gloat but i could sit here all winter and watch the boats go by

@fishlessman,

You are a true renaissance man. Have my like.

Here is my standing ovation.

im not one to gloat but i could sit here all winter and watch the boats go by

@fishlessman,

You are a true renaissance man. Have my like.

Here is my standing ovation.

Laughed and laughed at this!
    1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!