Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Competition

PCO3
PCO3 Posts: 50
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My wife (unknowingly) entered me into a local BBQ competition. While I have confidence in my ribs the other 2 BBQ items I don't as I rarely make them on the BGE. They are Chicken and Burgers -- I know, very unusual combo. While I would not expect anyone to put their secret receipe up, I was hoping someone would be willing to part with a "solid" receipe. While the only opinion about my cooking I truly care about is mine as well as friends & family, I just want to show the local folks what the BGE can do! Any help is greatly appreciated in advance.

Comments

• TheHulk
    TheHulk Posts: 157
    It looks like you posted this on the new site...

Most users use the old site where the post that are posted here do not show up there. If you try posting again on the old site you will probably get some good advice and more responses.

Dr. BBQ's book is a good if you haven't picked up a copy for ideas and recipes. Other than that, I'm sure someone here can give you some great suggestions.

The Hulk