Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

This forum is evil!

So I was on the forum last night just before bed reading about some amazing cooks and ideas... Needless to say I dream't about Egging. Got up early and decided I had to cook something (could not wait for lunch!) - ended up making some sort of egg casserole thingie.
Details:
Fired up Egg, put on dutch oven with a bit of coconut oil. Added some garlic and spanish oinion till it browned, then chopped tomatoes. Beat 15 eggs with salt, pepper, green seasoning, Angostura bitters, shadow benny pepper sauce, bacon from yesterday, some grated old cheddar cheese and some Shitako mushrooms. Added to dutch oven, when it was almost done added a layer of grated old cheddar cheese...
Delightful!

Thanks you all for making me an eggaddict.

Comments