Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sauce for Brisket

Looking for a good, commercially available BBQ sauce to pair with brisket. Not so much for the initial meal, but for the leftovers. I chop up whatever is left and warm up in a crock pot with sauce. I've been using Stubbs, which is ok, but would like to try something new. What do you all like?
·

Comments

• Cm23Cm23 Posts: 85
    My fav is sweet baby rays,
    2 Large, 1Mini -- Shenandoah, TX
    ·
  • BoilereggerBoileregger Posts: 322
    Cm23 said:

My fav is sweet baby rays,

I like it too, but not on brisket. Too sweet.

·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,494
    I've never found a national brand of bbq sauce that I can just crack the bottle and use if I am being particular about the taste.  I have to add stuff to all of them that I have tried. There's a few locally produced sauces that are available at my grocery store 90% of the time and I usually stick with those.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·