Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sauce for Brisket

Looking for a good, commercially available BBQ sauce to pair with brisket. Not so much for the initial meal, but for the leftovers. I chop up whatever is left and warm up in a crock pot with sauce. I've been using Stubbs, which is ok, but would like to try something new. What do you all like?
·

Comments

• Cm23Cm23 Posts: 93
    My fav is sweet baby rays,
    2 Large, 1Mini -- Shenandoah, TX
    ·
  • BoilereggerBoileregger Posts: 326
    Cm23 said:

My fav is sweet baby rays,

I like it too, but not on brisket. Too sweet.

·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,730
    I've never found a national brand of bbq sauce that I can just crack the bottle and use if I am being particular about the taste.  I have to add stuff to all of them that I have tried. There's a few locally produced sauces that are available at my grocery store 90% of the time and I usually stick with those.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·