Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Before posting-do you read prior posts?

lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,765
edited July 2013 in EggHead Forum
Just curious as I see lots of "write-overs" with a major time difference-understand the time delay while doing the creative writing but sometimes...
Louisville
·

Comments

• Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, I tend to see lots of "write-overs" with a major time difference.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,286
    I try to most of the time, write-over does happen when posting at the same time as it does for many. 

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,407
    I type real slow. If I cut off 8 fingers it wouldn't affect my typing speed. Many times, when I start a response, there are 0 Comments. By the time I hit 'Post Comment' 2 or 3 people have already answered. Adult beverages don't help with speed.
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,407
    edited July 2013
    Tjcoley said:
    I type real slow. If I cut off 8 fingers it wouldn't affect my typing speed. Many times, when I start a response, there are 0 Comments. By the time I hit 'Post Comment' 2 or 3 people have already answered. Adult beverages don't help with speed.

Perfect example - Zero comments when I started typing my response, yet @Chris_Wang and @Skiddymarker beat me.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,471
    Hell no.  I just love rehashing the same ol' stuff - like Looftlighter versus leafblower.  So I just post whatever I'm thinking at the time, like a spoiled teenager....a stream of consciousness.  LOOK!  A SQUIRREL! 

·
  • There's this guy here that gets his shorts in a twist when people post on old threads so I do it to piss him off! He deserves it because he's a real a$$.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,175
    Happens more when using my phone; especially while sippin an adult beverage or 3 and enjoying a stick.
    ·
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,711
    Usually my q Is in variation to a previous question...so ill ask it again with adding my variable.
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    Do you find this to be a problem or issue? What about posts that ask the same question(s) that have been asked already? Should we just be hitting 'Agree' or 'Like' or posting '+1'?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    @TOTN-eggcellent point-I meant prior postings in the same thread-was a dark and stormy night last night:) .
    Louisville
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 989
    Hell no.  I just love rehashing the same ol' stuff - like Looftlighter versus leafblower.  So I just post whatever I'm thinking at the time, like a spoiled teenager....a stream of consciousness.  LOOK!  A SQUIRREL! 

Look - Elvis!!!

ADHD.jpg 26.8K

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·