Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Before posting-do you read prior posts?

lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,318
edited July 2013 in EggHead Forum
Just curious as I see lots of "write-overs" with a major time difference-understand the time delay while doing the creative writing but sometimes...
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• Chris_Wang
    Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, I tend to see lots of "write-overs" with a major time difference.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    I try to most of the time, write-over does happen when posting at the same time as it does for many. 

Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    I type real slow. If I cut off 8 fingers it wouldn't affect my typing speed. Many times, when I start a response, there are 0 Comments. By the time I hit 'Post Comment' 2 or 3 people have already answered. Adult beverages don't help with speed.
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    edited July 2013
    Tjcoley said:
    I type real slow. If I cut off 8 fingers it wouldn't affect my typing speed. Many times, when I start a response, there are 0 Comments. By the time I hit 'Post Comment' 2 or 3 people have already answered. Adult beverages don't help with speed.

Perfect example - Zero comments when I started typing my response, yet @Chris_Wang and @Skiddymarker beat me.
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Hell no.  I just love rehashing the same ol' stuff - like Looftlighter versus leafblower.  So I just post whatever I'm thinking at the time, like a spoiled teenager....a stream of consciousness.  LOOK!  A SQUIRREL! 
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Happens more when using my phone; especially while sippin an adult beverage or 3 and enjoying a stick.
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Do you find this to be a problem or issue? What about posts that ask the same question(s) that have been asked already? Should we just be hitting 'Agree' or 'Like' or posting '+1'?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    @TOTN-eggcellent point-I meant prior postings in the same thread-was a dark and stormy night last night:) .
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053
    Hell no.  I just love rehashing the same ol' stuff - like Looftlighter versus leafblower.  So I just post whatever I'm thinking at the time, like a spoiled teenager....a stream of consciousness.  LOOK!  A SQUIRREL! 

Look - Elvis!!!

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI