Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This Forum is great!!!

Options
Tak
Tak Posts: 145
Wanted to post a quick thanks to all in the forum....with help from a few folks I was able to resolve a problem I was having getting my Stoker unit set up....it is a real good feeling to know that you can come to a place like this and ask a question and get some real quality help....just wanted to say thanks!!

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    I didn't help, but your welcome.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Dave in Florida
    Dave in Florida Posts: 1,157
    Options
    I still have not figured out how to get stokerlog to work with my Stoker wifi or to work wireless to my computer or cell phone.  Worked like a champ hooked up to the LBGE just no wireless connections.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • Tak
    Options
    LOL....I know you would have if you could have....and thats what makes is so much fun in here and makes it so very very helpful
  • Tak
    Options
    Well...I'm an Apple guy and I use the BBQ Monitor App for access when I'm on my network here at home....I figured out how to use the port forwarding so I could control it off site....Naked Whiz's set up instructions in his review was very very helpful...be glad to help when you want to give it another try....