Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

This Forum is great!!!

TakTak Posts: 88
Wanted to post a quick thanks to all in the forum....with help from a few folks I was able to resolve a problem I was having getting my Stoker unit set is a real good feeling to know that you can come to a place like this and ask a question and get some real quality help....just wanted to say thanks!!

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,646
    I didn't help, but your welcome.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• I still have not figured out how to get stokerlog to work with my Stoker wifi or to work wireless to my computer or cell phone.  Worked like a champ hooked up to the LBGE just no wireless connections.

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • TakTak Posts: 88
    LOL....I know you would have if you could have....and thats what makes is so much fun in here and makes it so very very helpful
  • TakTak Posts: 88
    Well...I'm an Apple guy and I use the BBQ Monitor App for access when I'm on my network here at home....I figured out how to use the port forwarding so I could control it off site....Naked Whiz's set up instructions in his review was very very glad to help when you want to give it another try....