Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Rockwood Charcoal Group Buy - Colorado

2»

Comments

• stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,391
    The shipping rate is still good guys.....so just plan on what we talked about.

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

• SLOandSteadySLOandSteady Posts: 181
    Thanks for the validation John. I think it will be easiest if I send a check for the entire order to John who will be sending me an invoice. If everyone else will send me a check for their amount, I'll hold off on depositing them until my check to John has been deposited and the invoice notated as "PAID". Thoughts?
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 715
    Perfect - PM us your mailing address. Thanks for arranging this!
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
  • COeggerCOegger Posts: 56
    Perfect - PM us your mailing address. Thanks for arranging this!
    +1
  • JVAVJVAV Posts: 17
    Works for me.
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 715
    STL char - everyone went to to the LTL facility to pickup today - guess everyone is egg cited! Thanks much for working with Slo to get this arranged for us. Hoping everyone posts up the pics of their cooks. Gonna get after it tomorrow!
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
  • COeggerCOegger Posts: 56
    Our group buy went off without a hitch thanks to @SloandSteady and @stLcharcoal! Will be testing it out soon! Anxious to hear what the rest of the group thinks!
    image.jpg 1.8M
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,391

Glad to hear it worked out guys......I was a little worried about the pickup since it was actually like 6 different pickups.  A lot of places will not allow that or hand-loading (time invested on only one skid, and the liability.)  Normally, just one person with a pickup truck or utility trailer gets the whole skid, then everyone meets up later.

So, it sounds like they were cool with it.  Hopefully they'll let it happen again when you guys are ready to order again.

I'll be in Denver next month--I'll try to get by there to thank those guys.

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

• SLOandSteadySLOandSteady Posts: 181
    Finally got the charcoal stacked and put away. I'm really looking forward to see what the best qualities of this charcoal will be.