Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Extra Large Egg 4sale

Extra large egg with table and plate setter with digi-q 2 temp control. For sale have only used 4 times. Located in Fayetteville, NC. Will negotiate price, make an offer! If interested, I will email pics...
·

Comments

• Includes digiQ dx2, 10cfm fan, granite insert table (from BGE), 1/2 griddle, plate setter. $1750.00 will assist with delivery (let's talk), just bought in April. Used four times and need to sell for daughters braces!
    ·
  • mdoziermdozier Posts: 86
    I'm sure you've thought of this but, they don't seem to last long on Craig's List if you can't get any nibbles here. Sorry you have to let her go. Good luck
    ·
  • Thanks, yeah I have it on there also! I'm sure I will have another egg in the future.
    ·
  • Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 929
    Sounds awesome, and would love to be able to help you out, but I don't suppose shipping out to SoCal would be affordable. 
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,039
    Sell the old smoker behind it instead.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,347
    That looks like a yoder- they are awesome smokers
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • Yeah it's a yoder ys640. I love it too. I also have a Lang 84" stick burner with a 48" chargrill and deluxe warmer. I hate to get rid of the egg but I never use it and I have twins that need braces... You know how it goes.
    ·