Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Big Green Egg Cooking classes in Atlanta

vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091

My wife Ginny & I are eggcited to be teaching a few classes.We hope to see y'all there....Here are the details.

Baking on the Big Green Egg®
7/27/2013 East Cobb
11:00 AM - 1:30: PM

Kim & Ginny Youngblood
$45

Everyone knows the Big Green Egg® is world’s best smoker and grill, but did you know that it is also an amazingly reliable convection oven? Anything you can make in your oven can be made even better on the EGG! Why heat up the kitchen this summer when you take the cooking outdoors? Allow EGGsperts Kim and Ginny to share their knowledge and passion for the EGG as they bake and serve up these recipes, all made on the Big Green Egg:
• Sausage Balls
• Macaroni & Cheese
• Mexican Chicken Casserole
• Maple Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies

Here is where you sign up...https://classes.cookswarehouse.com/ClassReg/Public/classes.asp

·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,285
    What and watch Ginny prep and cook while you talk and take the credit?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Now Steven you know I would never do that....LOL
    :))
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,031
    vidalia1 said:

My wife Ginny & I are eggcited to be teaching a few classes.We hope to see y'all there....Here are the details.

Baking on the Big Green Egg®
    7/27/2013 East Cobb
    11:00 AM - 1:30: PM

Kim & Ginny Youngblood
    $45

Everyone knows the Big Green Egg® is world’s best smoker and grill, but did you know that it is also an amazingly reliable convection oven? Anything you can make in your oven can be made even better on the EGG! Why heat up the kitchen this summer when you take the cooking outdoors? Allow EGGsperts Kim and Ginny to share their knowledge and passion for the EGG as they bake and serve up these recipes, all made on the Big Green Egg:
    • Sausage Balls
    • Macaroni & Cheese
    • Mexican Chicken Casserole
    • Maple Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies

Here is where you sign up...https://classes.cookswarehouse.com/ClassReg/Public/classes.asp

Good for you guys! Wow, a mayor and a professor all wrapped up into one! Now, we have to find an appropriate position for Ginny in the town government! However, Ginny is now going to have a partial handle of "Distinguished Food Professor"!! :)
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    "Distinguished Food Professor"!! ...LOL...I love the title for her John...I will let her know... :)
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    Did I read "Maple Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies"?  :P
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    You betcha...they are quite tasty....
    ·