Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Shark on the Egg

This afternoon I caught almost 150 lb Brown Shark less than 4 hours after the shark was swimming I had it in a Lemon Juice ,white wine fresh garlic& fresh herbs marinade . I cooked on the cast iron grill at 500 degrees direct heat for about 5 or so min a side people in telling you this was to die for !!!
2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
Long Island N.Y.
·

Comments

• hapsterhapster Posts: 7,052
    Nice...

Any pictures?

And don't post a link to a Sharknado trailer
    ·
  • hapster said:

Nice...

Any pictures?

And don't post a link to a Sharknado trailer

I was waiting for the sharknado punchline.

Little Rock, AR

·
  • We just watched Sharknado.  LMAO!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • CharlesmaneriCharlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    Im trying to post a video of the shark steaks going in the egg but I'm having trouble I have to wait for my son to help me 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,838
    Sounds great!! Can't wait for the video.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,442
    Do you have a pic of the shark?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,958
    Very cool. Eagerly awaiting pictures or video. Where did you catch the shark?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
    here is pics of the shark steaks on the egg
    IMG_1799.PNG 926.9K
    IMG_1800.PNG 1018.3K
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
    this is the shark fresh out of the water
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Sharknado 2 NYC is in the works I do believe... I've never had shark before, but I'm sure it was awesome. Cool pics.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • Rick GRick G Posts: 166
    I have never had shark.  Whats it like??  Do you cook it rare like tuna??
    ·
    no you cook it thru ,as far as to where I caught it we were about 30 miles south of the Shinnecock inlet (Long Island N.Y.) 
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,360
    How much meat do you get from 150lbs of shark?  Freeze or sell the rest?

I have eaten shark steaks and they were good, but I have no idea which variety of shark.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
    I must have got 20 steaks from the shark 
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
    yes I froze the rest 
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 697
    Egg-nado.
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
    ·