Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hitch Carrier - Craigslist by Seattle area Dealer

Until this showed up on Craigslist I had only read about them but no picture. Small or Medium and maybe a large. Bet it costs a bundle!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/fod/3944478904.html
·

Comments

• AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
    Pretty slick. Wonder if anyone here has one and has any intel.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,135
    That is awesome!  I want one.
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
    ·
  • ArbucklejArbucklej Posts: 90
    that is awesome sign me up!

·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,293
    I'll bet NOLA is building one as we speak.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • Rick GRick G Posts: 166
    I agree with Tuttle.  It is cool but I would be so nervous that I would not use it.
    ·
  • WC1WC1 Posts: 36
    What about rocks being flung up from the tires and potential chips or cracks in the ceramic?
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,324
    WC1 said:
    What about rocks being flung up from the tires and potential chips or cracks in the ceramic?
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing. The hitch could have an adjustable offset raising the egg higher to get it in the rock shadow of the bumper. Can't really see that from the picture. Cool. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • BGE makes some sort of hitch transport rig, but it's super pricey.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • fletcherfamfletcherfam Posts: 855
    Yea, this one ain't cheap. Emailed the guy, $795. Ouch. No thanks. I'll just cook over a campfire.
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,445
    WC1 said:

Wrap in beach towel before putting it in. I know a guy who has one in Athens GA. Takes to tailgates. More balls than me man.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·