Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

What is the popular Dog breed for eggers?

Comments

• msloanmsloan Posts: 250
    Boxer named Gunner for us!!!  He turns eleven years old next month!!!
    Gunner 1.JPG
    480 x 640 - 114K
    Gunner 2.JPG
    640 x 480 - 96K
    gettin lucky in kentucky!   2 XL eggs!
    ·
  • When we visited Steve six Weeks ago, our daughter wanted to take that dog home with us. We might have been able to get away with it then. Your puppy is a little more conspicuous now!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,914
    Sadly, this picture is about three weeks ago and he is much bigger now. He really likes the self serve meat we have on the counter. He ate 8 hot Italian sausages on Tuesday night from the centre of the island.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • I know that sucks, yet I'm laughing!

"Where did I put those steaks?.....AWWWW $#@&%!!!"

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,914
    I went to bed early and everyone got hungry afterwards. They were searching everywhere for where I left them. Norma found out what had happened the next morning. I hear it was not pretty.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • demodemo Posts: 143
    English Springer Spaniel
    ·
  • nashbamanashbama Posts: 102
    Westies are the best. This is Lucy watching me egg. She'll come a lot closer when it's time to put the cheese on the burgers - she knows I always bring an extra slice for her.

I have a Westie named Lucy as well. Her favorite part of me egging is when it's time to pull the pork. I usually end up "accidentally" dropping a few pieces.
    Lucy.JPG
    1296 x 968 - 653K
    ·
  • exspoexspo Posts: 51
    My dog is a mutt but she does enjoy hanging around while I'm cooking because I don't have any shelves and sometimes I need to put some food down for a moment.
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    ·
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 258
    awesome dog---I mean table
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    The new addition.
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,246
    shtgunal3 said:
    The new addition.
    Me thinks that your puppy just sh!t a leaf.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • Our security system.
    Sammy.jpg
    2576 x 1932 - 991K
    Mojo.jpg
    1253 x 1883 - 503K
    Chester.jpg
    1295 x 1946 - 686K

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

·
  • bethg212bethg212 Posts: 40
    Brown Rhodesian Ridgeback (Buster) and Black Pit (CeCe)
    image.jpg
    1536 x 2056 - 900K
    Beth Hardeeville, South Carolina
    ·
  • NavymomNavymom Posts: 44
    Finally got approval to post. Here are Abby, mini Aussie and Ella, unknown mix. Both rescues
    552096_375496442490728_821196129_n.jpg
    960 x 720 - 205K
    427931_375497125823993_1778844645_n.jpg
    960 x 720 - 200K
    Wear maroon, live maroon, bleed maroon.
    Denton TX
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,518
    shtgunal3 said:
    The new addition.

I like the way your neighbor rolls.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • BGEGPBGEGP Posts: 46
    This is our little girl.

Kaylee Face.JPG
    406 x 415 - 24K
    ·
  • bboulierbboulier Posts: 219
    edited July 2013
    Hot dog?
    ·
  • gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 800
    edited July 2013
    Ours is a cute mutt. She has been with us 15 years and a month or so, she was about two years old back then the vet judged but we don't know for sure. She picked us, we live out in the country and she just started hanging around the house for a few days a week and I would feed her and then she would go away for a few days and come back. I called her a two timing **** and it stuck her name is still Two Timer or Timer for short. Eventually she stayed full time and I took her to the vet to have her spayed and get her shots. She is still in good health but we know that she is on borrowed time and don't expect her to be with us for much longer. 

Gerhard  

·
  • jerrypjerryp Posts: 226
    See profile pic.
    ·
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    Pekinese is good for a stir fry and Pyrenees Mountain dog for a low and slow - delicious!

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,415
    Well, she acts like a dog.

·
  • OVERULDOVERULD Posts: 47
    Here is my High Performance Rabbit Hunting Machine as a pup.  This is the photo my sons texted to me and their mother to see if we wanted this dog.  So...what would you have said?  Her name is Reagan and she is a Bagel...Bassett/Beagle mix.

Men of integrity expect to be believed, but when they aren't, they allow time to prove them right.
    ·
  • OVERULDOVERULD Posts: 47
    And here she is at two-years old checking my cooking area for fire hazards before we light the egg.

Men of integrity expect to be believed, but when they aren't, they allow time to prove them right.
    ·
  • I have a Chocolate Lab named Mayfield and Lulu who is a Golden retriever/great Pyrenees mix

IMAG0458.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 816K
    Suwanee Georgia - suburb north of Atlanta
    ·
  • Seanr7Seanr7 Posts: 207
    edited August 2013
    Up till this past Saturday both these dogs were a huge part of the family, I had to put the one on the right down this weekend. Hardest day I've had in a long time, my 7year old daughter was crushed. They are both "throwaway dogs" we rescued them, or is it they rescued us?
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 801K
    XL BGE
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 988
    This one thinks he can kick all your dogs' butts.  If he could talk he would say "Dogs drool, Cats rule"image
    protector-1 (2).jpg
    3990 x 2660 - 8M

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • dlk7 said:
    This one thinks he can kick all your dogs' butts.  If he could talk he would say "Dogs drool, Cats rule"image
    Oh, you mean that litter box debris distribution machine sitting on your food area?

·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 988
    dlk7 said:
    Oh, you mean that litter box debris distribution machine sitting on your food area?
    At 22 pounds with really sharp teeth, we call him sir!  Besides, cats are cleaner than most peoples' kitchen counter tops.  Just so everyone feels better, he was just posing and we cleaned the wings with disinfectant wipes after the photo shoot.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • HankyorkeHankyorke Posts: 146
    edited August 2013

Nice to see some hunting dogs on here.

LBGE

BTFU!

·