Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pensacola, FL Craigslist.

Looks like a new small for $500. I bet the guy will take $400.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/for/3923554332.html
Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
·

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,861
    We have a dealer here in Melboooring Fl that sells them for $300.
    ·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 344
    515.00 in Chattanooga tn.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • RaymontRaymont Posts: 314

Check out this fixer-upper opportunity! couldn't help but laugh when I saw it.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/bar/3923716321.html

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    There's a guy around me that keeps posting a never-used small for $649. Now there is a dude posting a medium for $775. They must be friends.
    ·
  • busmaniabusmania Posts: 299
    Raymont said:

Check out this fixer-upper opportunity! couldn't help but laugh when I saw it.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/bar/3923716321.html

Wow, I bought my used egg in almost perfect condition for $300 with accessories and a table!

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,941

Wow! That's a great price.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • We have a dealer here in Melboooring Fl that sells them for $300.

Wow that's insane! What does he sell minis for?
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,861
    caliking said:
    Wow! That's a great price.

Mia Culpa!  he gets $300 for a mini. 
    I misread the posting.

·
  • BullibeBullibe Posts: 132
    Looks like a new small for $500. I bet the guy will take $400. http://pensacola.craigslist.org/for/3923554332.html
    Hey it looks like he has dropped his price to $450 !
    Redneck Riviera, Gulf Shores, Alabama
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,111
    My small was like 459$ new and 10% off

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,111
    There's never anything on my Craigslist around here. Sometimes I see stuff up in Nashville. But that's about 4 hour drive

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • RaymontRaymont Posts: 314
    I'm stalking Nashville CL for a small. One just sold for $300 last weekend, I was to slow. It looked brand new and had a platesetter.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

·
  • SamFerriseSamFerrise Posts: 544
    Its like everything else today.............way over priced!

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
    @Raymont... You in Nashville?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • BigSteveBigSteve Posts: 52
    They are less than that new at escambia electric motor company in Pensacola with a warranty. Great folks to do business with.
    ·
  • chainsaw19chainsaw19 Posts: 257
    There's a guy around me that keeps posting a never-used small for $649. Now there is a dude posting a medium for $775. They must be friends.

Ive seen that one, I have sent him offers based on what it is really worth, doesnt even aknowledge.
    Large BGE Middletown, MD
    ·
    There's a guy in Nashville with a XL dome. Asking $40 .i offered $20 and he said no.
    ·
    ·
  • BobsBGEBobsBGE Posts: 99
    henapple said:
    That's a great price.  I saw a small at the Tucker, Ga store yesterday and I believe it was $599.
    Fayetteville, Ga
    ·
  • SmyrnaGASmyrnaGA Posts: 285
    Since I already got a Large, I can't pull the trigger with this one...  The fiancee gave the me "okay" to get it if I must have it, but, the only space for it would be the front porch or driveway.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/app/3942352039.html

(Used Large $375 with DIY table)

BTW, how hard/easy is it to replace the band?  I can scrap the table, get a nest, and grill on the driveway... Na, can't do that either.  :(

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

·
  • BobsBGEBobsBGE Posts: 99
    SmyrnaGA said:
    Since I already got a Large, I can't pull the trigger with this one...  The fiancee gave the me "okay" to get it if I must have it, but, the only space for it would be the front porch or driveway.

BTW, how hard/easy is it to replace the band?  I can scrap the table, get a nest, and grill on the driveway... Na, can't do that either.  :(
    Did that one come on Craigslist today?  That's a really good deal and to answer your question, replacing the band isn't hard but if it needs a new one it can be a little costly.  I recently priced a new band for a small and it was about $102 so I'm sure it would be in the $150 range.
    Fayetteville, Ga
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,347
    That medium has been there a long time and I keep waiting for him to lower the price from insane to just stupid before making an offer.
    Ive seen that one, I have sent him offers based on what it is really worth, doesnt even aknowledge.

Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
    SmyrnaGA said:

Since I already got a Large, I can't pull the trigger with this one...&no nbsp; The fiancee gave the me "okay" to get it if I must have it, but, the only space for it would be the front porch or driveway.

There's a ex dealer doing close out specials on BGE stuff.. They might have a band... 70 percent off. I can check.
    ·