Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pensacola, FL Craigslist.

Looks like a new small for $500. I bet the guy will take $400.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/for/3923554332.html
Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,907
    We have a dealer here in Melboooring Fl that sells them for $300.
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 347
    515.00 in Chattanooga tn.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• RaymontRaymont Posts: 371

Check out this fixer-upper opportunity! couldn't help but laugh when I saw it.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/bar/3923716321.html

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,550
    There's a guy around me that keeps posting a never-used small for $649. Now there is a dude posting a medium for $775. They must be friends.
  • busmaniabusmania Posts: 307
    Raymont said:

Check out this fixer-upper opportunity! couldn't help but laugh when I saw it.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/bar/3923716321.html

Wow, I bought my used egg in almost perfect condition for $300 with accessories and a table!

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,162

Wow! That's a great price.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • We have a dealer here in Melboooring Fl that sells them for $300.

Wow that's insane! What does he sell minis for?
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,907
    caliking said:
    Wow! That's a great price.

Mia Culpa!  he gets $300 for a mini. 
    I misread the posting.

• BullibeBullibe Posts: 132
    Looks like a new small for $500. I bet the guy will take $400. http://pensacola.craigslist.org/for/3923554332.html
    Hey it looks like he has dropped his price to $450 !
    Redneck Riviera, Gulf Shores, Alabama
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,337
    My small was like 459$ new and 10% off

XLBGE 
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,337
    There's never anything on my Craigslist around here. Sometimes I see stuff up in Nashville. But that's about 4 hour drive

XLBGE 
  • RaymontRaymont Posts: 371
    I'm stalking Nashville CL for a small. One just sold for $300 last weekend, I was to slow. It looked brand new and had a platesetter.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

• SamFerriseSamFerrise Posts: 544
    Its like everything else today.............way over priced!

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,689
    @Raymont... You in Nashville?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • BigSteveBigSteve Posts: 52
    They are less than that new at escambia electric motor company in Pensacola with a warranty. Great folks to do business with.
  • chainsaw19chainsaw19 Posts: 257
    There's a guy around me that keeps posting a never-used small for $649. Now there is a dude posting a medium for $775. They must be friends.

Ive seen that one, I have sent him offers based on what it is really worth, doesnt even aknowledge.
    Large BGE Middletown, MD
    There's a guy in Nashville with a XL dome. Asking $40 .i offered $20 and he said no.
  • BobsBGEBobsBGE Posts: 99
    henapple said:
    That's a great price.  I saw a small at the Tucker, Ga store yesterday and I believe it was $599.
    Fayetteville, Ga
  • SmyrnaGASmyrnaGA Posts: 298
    Since I already got a Large, I can't pull the trigger with this one...  The fiancee gave the me "okay" to get it if I must have it, but, the only space for it would be the front porch or driveway.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/app/3942352039.html

(Used Large $375 with DIY table)

BTW, how hard/easy is it to replace the band?  I can scrap the table, get a nest, and grill on the driveway... Na, can't do that either.  :(

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

• BobsBGEBobsBGE Posts: 99
    SmyrnaGA said:
    Since I already got a Large, I can't pull the trigger with this one...  The fiancee gave the me "okay" to get it if I must have it, but, the only space for it would be the front porch or driveway.

BTW, how hard/easy is it to replace the band?  I can scrap the table, get a nest, and grill on the driveway... Na, can't do that either.  :(
    Did that one come on Craigslist today?  That's a really good deal and to answer your question, replacing the band isn't hard but if it needs a new one it can be a little costly.  I recently priced a new band for a small and it was about $102 so I'm sure it would be in the $150 range.
    Fayetteville, Ga
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,368
    That medium has been there a long time and I keep waiting for him to lower the price from insane to just stupid before making an offer.
    Ive seen that one, I have sent him offers based on what it is really worth, doesnt even aknowledge.

Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    SmyrnaGA said:

Since I already got a Large, I can't pull the trigger with this one...&no nbsp; The fiancee gave the me "okay" to get it if I must have it, but, the only space for it would be the front porch or driveway.

There's a ex dealer doing close out specials on BGE stuff.. They might have a band... 70 percent off. I can check.