Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Costco Brisket Question

• hoofalooshoofaloos Posts: 195
    edited July 2013
    What was your cook time?
    XLBGE- Napa, CA by way of ATX

• TexasCraneTexasCrane Posts: 21
    The Costco's here in Dallas carry full packers for $2.79 a pound.  I haven't seen flats there.  On the small end I've bought ones that weighed in around 8# up to about 16.5# on the large end.
  • hoofalooshoofaloos Posts: 195
    I probably shouldn't have posted the price per pound as it's pretty irrelevant since I live in Alaska.  I just paid 2.28 for a single avocado.  That's a bit silly for a Texan in AK but what are you gonna do.  On the bright side, I also get to pay more for Alaskan salmon and King crab than you folks in the lower 48 too so at least that's fair.  
    XLBGE- Napa, CA by way of ATX