Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Beef Tender Loin

EggerinMOEggerinMO Posts: 47
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well I have a nice beef tender loin setting in the fridge.. Since this will be my first one anyone have any cooking tips :-)[p]Thanks[p]
·

Comments

• TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    btsear1.JPG
    <p />EggerinMO,[p]This is how I do them.[p]TRex
    [ul][li]Beef Tenderloin[/ul]
    ·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    By the way, a nice way to change these up a bit is to take a whole bottle of balsamic vinegar and simmer it on the stove in a medium saucepan for about half an hour, or until the vinegar has reduced nicely (a large drop will sit very nicely on your fingertip). Let the reduced balsamic cool a bit then pour over the beef tenderloin. Let it sit out at room temp with the balsamic glaze on there for an hour or so. Before searing, season as usual with salt and pepper.[p]The reduced balsamic adds a very complimentary sweet/tangy kick to the beef.[p]TRex
    ·
  • TRex,[p]I should of dug a little deeper when I was at your site checking out your COOL weather info page... [p]Hope nothing gets damaged down your way...[p]Thanks[p]
    ·