Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

New Egghead!!!

hello everybody....new to the board here but i have been looking at some great posts....i'm real excited to learn alot from everyone.

i took the plunge and got an XL egg with lots of accessories.....i am pumped up to get into the various recipes and mostly BBQ....

i had my first experience with the egg this weekend and did some lobster tails that turned out wonderfully but just a hair smokey!  i'm going to have to be careful as my wife doesnt mind a little bit of smoke but too much and she doesnt like it much....so any tips on keeping the smoke to a minimal would be appreciated.

i also did a rack of ribs and while they turned out OK from a taste standpoint i was not happy with how they looked....lots to learn.....but i'm happy to be a fellow egghead with you guys!

here are the tails!

gettin lucky in kentucky!   2 XL eggs!

Comments