Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Multiple meat probes.

What's our options?? For one device to do 3-4 thermocouples

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)

Comments

• mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,640
    I think I could see using 3 probes at max.  The only way you would need 4, is if you wanted to monitor meat on a different egg or if you had a dual blower set up.
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 4,739
    edited July 2013
    The stoker can do this with 3 food probes. It comes with 6 ports, and each port can be used for either a temperature input or a blower.  So, if you wanted to run 1 egg you could have 1 probe for pit temp, 1 blower, and 3 meat probes if you wanted to.  

I think you would buy the basic kit plus 2 additional meat probes.  It looks like they offer port expanders too if you want to go more than 3, but I imagine this will start to get pricey!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice