Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

New Egghead!!!

hello everybody....new to the board here but i have been looking at some great posts....i'm real excited to learn alot from everyone.

i took the plunge and got an XL egg with lots of accessories.....i am pumped up to get into the various recipes and mostly BBQ....

i had my first experience with the egg this weekend and did some lobster tails that turned out wonderfully but just a hair smokey!  i'm going to have to be careful as my wife doesnt mind a little bit of smoke but too much and she doesnt like it much....so any tips on keeping the smoke to a minimal would be appreciated.

i also did a rack of ribs and while they turned out OK from a taste standpoint i was not happy with how they looked....lots to learn.....but i'm happy to be a fellow egghead with you guys!

here are the tails!

gettin lucky in kentucky!  XL egg

Comments