Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

NOLA Style Muffuletta Chicken !!!!

AltonAlton Posts: 443
Stuffed chicken breast with spinich , olive salad and provolone cheese. Coated with olive salad oil and dusted with Italian seasonings. Grilled over rosemary on the coals for smoke.... Very tasty!!!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
image.jpg 874.7K
image.jpg 739.6K
image.jpg 707.4K
image.jpg 1.1M

Comments

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,710
    Gorgeous! =P~
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,254
    This is a great idea!  I am definitely going to give this a spin.  
    Knoxville, TN
  • AltonAlton Posts: 443
    Thanks guys
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 468
    That just looks awesome, what time are we eating?
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
  • Yum-I love me some muffuletta!
    It's an obsession, but it's pleasin'
    Me too
  • CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,103
    Nice cook. @alton could you pick up the rosemary flavor?
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
    CPARKTX said:
    Nice cook. @alton could you pick up the rosemary flavor?

Yes, just a touch.
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,075
    Beautiful looking meal!  

That is an interesting idea to burn the rosemary.  I haven't tried smoking herbs.  Well, once in college...but I didn't inhale. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• AcnAcn Posts: 1,077
    Beautiful looking meal!  

That is an interesting idea to burn the rosemary.  I haven't tried smoking herbs.  Well, once in college...but I didn't inhale. 

Other smoking ideas are interesting; on the chicken throwdown I used a recipe that called for smoking over cinnamon sticks, whole cloves and whole cardamom pods.  Definitely picked up the flavor from those.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

Acn said:
    Beautiful looking meal!  

Other smoking ideas are interesting; on the chicken throwdown I used a recipe that called for smoking over cinnamon sticks, whole cloves and whole cardamom pods.  Definitely picked up the flavor from those.
    I need to try this!