Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It's almost FOOTBALL season (NFL edition)

Comments

• I'm one of the weirdos with 2 NFC teams. I'm all Cowboys until the playoffs, then it's all Packers. Grew up in Dallas and lived in Green Bay Area for 5 years as an adult. Had a chance to take my kids to Lambeau several times and just couldn't help but admire the Pack and they way they do things. When they play each other, I'm all cowboys......kinda. Going to see them this season at Cowboys Stadium. Can't wait.

·
  • Wchapman74Wchapman74 Posts: 50
    SEAHAWKS!!
    seahawks.jpg 51.3K
    ·
  • AltonAlton Posts: 431
    WHO DAT BABY!!!!
    image.jpg 692.3K
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,096
    Who Dey!!!
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • Que_n_BrewQue_n_Brew Posts: 557
    Aquacop said:
    The Cowboys are due!

With the contract Romo just signed, the Cowboys are due for 6 moe years of 8-8.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • KennyLeeKennyLee Posts: 654
    edited July 2013
    Aquacop said:
    The Cowboys are due!

With the contract Romo just signed, the Cowboys are due for 6 moe years of 8-8.

It's got less to do with Romo and more to do with the GM they've had in place since about '94 who is immune from termination.  Romo is actually a damn good QB, but with zero running game, a constantly pourous O-line and a rag tag defense, everything is on him.  Not a QB in the league could have won anything with the bunch they've had the last few years.

That said, their switch back to the 4-3 and the fact that they have two really good corners is a positive thing.  Although I still think their O-line and running game are too bad to win anything of significance.

Oh, and obviously I'm a Dallas fan and have been pretty much my whole life.  But I hate Jerry Jones, at least as long as he's the GM.  We are the new Raiders, just with a much nicer stadium and better looking fandom.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

·
  • HarmeningHarmening Posts: 32
    YEMTrey said:
    Who Dey!!!

WHO-DEY!!!
    ·
  • Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 907
    RAAAIIIIII-DERS! RAAAIIIIII-DERS!

LOVE 'EM, always have. Grew up on a healthy diet of Marcus Allen and Bo Jackson. 

Plenty of love for the Pack as well, but I'm a proud member of Raider Nation that maintains a commitment to excellence!

Just win, baby!

Cheers
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • HNLHNL Posts: 31
    Lions fan here...I've been "Restoring the Roar" for essentially my whole life.
    ·
  • DA BEARS
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,567
    DA BEARS!

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • NJ_BBQNJ_BBQ Posts: 77
    J - E - T - S - Jets, Jets, J-, who am I kidding, we're going no where with Sanchez.
    ·
  • Que_n_BrewQue_n_Brew Posts: 557
    NJ_BBQ said:
    J - E - T - S - Jets, Jets, J-, who am I kidding, we're going no where with Sanchez.

Outstanding!
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • LDRLDR Posts: 187
    I love the Cowboys. The Cowboys suck.  I love the Cowboys.  The Cowboys suck.  I grew up watching the Cowboys and Steelers play each other.  I also watched the Oilers until, well, you know...
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Steelers!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • 55drum55drum Posts: 91
    One of my favorite games........

·
  • RGIIIsus.  That is all.

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
    ·
  • stevehk1stevehk1 Posts: 15
    BOOM!!!!
    ·
  • RGIIIsus.  That is all.

What's so great about RG"Knee"?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • I'm just going to leave this here...image

L-BGE | Lusby, MD

·
  • jonnymackjonnymack Posts: 160
    BYS1981 said:
    Browns fan. #sigh
    rebuilding since 1968.
    Rebuilding implies that anything has been built.  Browns "fan" since birth.  My greatest accomplishment as a Browns fan is to not pass along this curse to my two boys.  So far success.
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

·
  • brycosbrycos Posts: 137
    Did you hear about that commercial Peyton Manning turned down..............me either.
    "Here we go insurance adjusters! Here We Go!" 

I still laugh at that one.
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,782
    edited July 2013
    @jonnymack did you see the browns fans obituary? he wanted Brown's players to lower his casket, so they could let him down one more time.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,468
    RGIIIsus.  That is all.
    @SaturdayFatterday, do you listen to DC101?

I loved those ads.
    ·
  • jonnymackjonnymack Posts: 160
    @BYS1981...now that is funny!!!
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

·
  • bonemusebonemuse Posts: 53
    Quick:
    Which team finished 10-6 and missed the playoffs last year, and used their #20 (ugh) draft pick to draft a guy who only started FOUR GAMES on the offensive line in his two years at Oregon?

Which team has a 34 year-old career backup one SuhStomp away from starting?

Right. The Bears.  And yet, I can't look away.
    --------------------------------------
    30 miles west of Chicago, buried deep in the suburbs.

LBGE (May 2011), SBGE (June 2014) and a growing pile of accessories.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,468
    bonemuse said:
    Quick:
    Which team finished 10-6 and missed the playoffs last year, and used their #20 (ugh) draft pick to draft a guy who only started FOUR GAMES on the offensive line in his two years at Oregon?

Which team has a 34 year-old career backup one SuhStomp away from starting?

Right. The Bears.  And yet, I can't look away.
    That's because you drink good beer.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,061

Already football season here. AAAARRRRRGGGGOOOOS!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    jaydub58 said:

Does my signature say anything about the Bay Area?

:D
    And, probably the reason we Texans have nothing to worry about.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Still waiting for the Dolphins to return to those thrilling day's of yesteryear.

Bob
    Alex City, Al

Alexander City,Al
    ·