Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Butt tonight

Options
2»

Comments

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options
    Looks great. What time is dinner?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Looks good, the next one will be easier

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Dragonwmatches
    Options
    Ok, here's the haul. It's got some spots that aren't the best, and some that melt in your mouth. The top side is drier than the bottom, I imagine partly because it spent a lot more time at higher dome & grid temps than I expected to employ. Some bark spots taste a bit too much of charcoal, but again most of it is fantastic. Looks like there's an area that I had on the bottom with a line of fat about a quarter inch from the bark, and the meat between the fat and that bark are butter. Yum. The drier pieces will work great with sauce, while the rest really doesn't need it. Now, who's got some good pulled pork leftover recipes? :))
    image.jpg 1018.2K
    It's an obsession, but it's pleasin'