Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First Butt tonight

2»

Comments

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,524
    Looks great. What time is dinner?

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,743
    Looks good, the next one will be easier

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • Ok, here's the haul. It's got some spots that aren't the best, and some that melt in your mouth. The top side is drier than the bottom, I imagine partly because it spent a lot more time at higher dome & grid temps than I expected to employ. Some bark spots taste a bit too much of charcoal, but again most of it is fantastic. Looks like there's an area that I had on the bottom with a line of fat about a quarter inch from the bark, and the meat between the fat and that bark are butter. Yum. The drier pieces will work great with sauce, while the rest really doesn't need it. Now, who's got some good pulled pork leftover recipes? :))
    image.jpg 1018.2K
    It's an obsession, but it's pleasin'
    ·