Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

egret SCORES!!!

egret
egret Posts: 4,168
I'm the proud owner of one of the most unique and useful gifts I've ever received. It's one of Clay Q's beautiful hand-crafted bread boards!   I might add that it's one of the most appreciated gifts as well. I know the love and skill and talent that went into this and I'm humbled to be the new owner. As luck would have it, the cook whose name was drawn for this prize wasn't there and Eddie Meiners did his best to locate him after the fest. Eddie knew how much I wanted to win this so, at the after-party, he presented me with it. 
All I can say is : Clay, my good friend, I can't even begin to tell you how much this means to me. Rest assured it's now in the hands of someone who truly appreciates this wonderful work of art. Thank you, Eddie for doing this...... 

Comments

• Nice! Well deserved too. Great score Egret!
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Beautiful- that is an awesome score
    Greensboro, NC
  • Very nice! It was great to meet you yesterday!
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    edited July 2013
    Great score.  Clay is No 1 Egger.  Bread and pizza to come?
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Ragtop99
    Ragtop99 Posts: 1,570
    That is a nice piece of wood!
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
  • fasteddiem
    fasteddiem Posts: 212
    egret said:
    I'm the proud owner of one of the most unique and useful gifts I've ever received. It's one of Clay Q's beautiful hand-crafted bread boards!   I might add that it's one of the most appreciated gifts as well. I know the love and skill and talent that went into this and I'm humbled to be the new owner. As luck would have it, the cook whose name was drawn for this prize wasn't there and Eddie Meiners did his best to locate him after the fest. Eddie knew how much I wanted to win this so, at the after-party, he presented me with it. 
    All I can say is : Clay, my good friend, I can't even begin to tell you how much this means to me. Rest assured it's now in the hands of someone who truly appreciates this wonderful work of art. Thank you, Eddie for doing this...... 

We will just expect to see a very detailed post of its maiden voyage! It is my pleasure to make sure this ends up with you. The out of town contingent made this fest truly special. 

I hope you got home safe and sound! 

God Bless,

FastEddieM