Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Still standing! Black Forest Fire

SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 671
edited July 2013 in EggHead Forum
Not sure if this has made it around or not, if so, my apologies. I just saw this for the first time... This fire claimed nearly 500 homes and 2 lives. The Egg stands alone. http://b.mountainhighappliance.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/BigGreenEggStillStanding.jpg
·

Comments

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,421
    WOW !!!

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • EggucatorEggucator Posts: 184
    Holy cow.  
    LBGE
    Zionsville, IN
    ·
  • awingerawinger Posts: 1
    I live south of there in colo springs. This is amazing. Thoughts and prayers to all who lost homes and hope they are back in soon and egging
    ·
  • Wow. Pretty crazy.

·
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,737
    We have firefighter friends in Colorado Springs. They were working around the clock to fight them
    ·