Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the aromas of fresh smoked meat as we sail towards summer. Not sure what to smoke? Try Down & Dizzy Pork Shoulder or Smoked Spanish Chicken. Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

egret SCORES!!!

egretegret Posts: 3,971
I'm the proud owner of one of the most unique and useful gifts I've ever received. It's one of Clay Q's beautiful hand-crafted bread boards!   I might add that it's one of the most appreciated gifts as well. I know the love and skill and talent that went into this and I'm humbled to be the new owner. As luck would have it, the cook whose name was drawn for this prize wasn't there and Eddie Meiners did his best to locate him after the fest. Eddie knew how much I wanted to win this so, at the after-party, he presented me with it. 
All I can say is : Clay, my good friend, I can't even begin to tell you how much this means to me. Rest assured it's now in the hands of someone who truly appreciates this wonderful work of art. Thank you, Eddie for doing this...... 

Comments