Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forum and friends

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
I got to visit for a few hours with @Aviator last night. Great conversation, scotch and the meal was ok. (he overcooked the cutlets) hehe. Helluva guy and fun to hang with.

This guy has served his country, our country to the utmost. Much respect for his sacrifice and services.

I realize this is a egg and food forum but I have met some good friends through this. Other than @mickey everyone is unbelievably nice and passionate about cooking and life in general. It's worth dragging lump around just to meet you guys and my beer budget has gone down.

Mani, thanks for a great night and conversation. Prime rib next time. Feel free to bring more scotch.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    Options
    Scotch-now that is co-opted to the dark side!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053
    Options
    If I knew you liked scotch, I would have broken out the Balvenie 14 year old caribbean cask single malt when you dropped off the Rockwood.  Would have been great for a rainy day.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    It was morning... Pbr time.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited July 2013
    Options
    what the :-t
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.