Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Making new Mini Egger in FL

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
edited July 2013 in EggHead Forum
Been coming to Seaside for 13 years and for the past six talked with Charlie Modica at the Modica Market about Egging. Yesterday he said he wants a Mini like mine in a Carten. Like Mr Chicken says: you make them one at a time. If in Seaside be sure and say hello. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options

Beautiful site.  I can see why you go there.

Yes, "one at a time."  My most recent was our new financial guy.  He already knew we were Eggheads when we met him and the first half of our portfolio review was devoted to Big Green Eggs.  He came to visit the Chicken Ranch and toured the Coop the next day.  By the time he left he told us he was buying one and wasn't waiting for an Eggfest to buy it at a discount. 

I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of him in the future.

Spring "One At A Time" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Have a relaxing, fun trip.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    What could be more relaxing than selling eggs.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.