Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Making new Mini Egger in FL

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,036
edited July 2013 in EggHead Forum
Been coming to Seaside for 13 years and for the past six talked with Charlie Modica at the Modica Market about Egging. Yesterday he said he wants a Mini like mine in a Carten. Like Mr Chicken says: you make them one at a time. If in Seaside be sure and say hello. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,671

Beautiful site.  I can see why you go there.

Yes, "one at a time."  My most recent was our new financial guy.  He already knew we were Eggheads when we met him and the first half of our portfolio review was devoted to Big Green Eggs.  He came to visit the Chicken Ranch and toured the Coop the next day.  By the time he left he told us he was buying one and wasn't waiting for an Eggfest to buy it at a discount. 

I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of him in the future.

Spring "One At A Time" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Have a relaxing, fun trip.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,036
    What could be more relaxing than selling eggs.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·