Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Baby Backs with Apricot BBQ Sauce

Options
Did Baby Backs tonight. Brined them for four hours. Rubbed with a little rub I made up quickly (salt, pepper, paprika, and brown sugar). Smoked about four hours. Threw in some Pecan chunks. Good flavor. A little salty but still really nice flavor. Made BBQ sauce using Apricot Preserves. Very tasty. Good Eat on a beautiful Saturday night. Pork Tenderloins tomorrow night!!!

Comments

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Awesome! We are doing ribs tomorrow. I'll be using one of the sauce I received in the elfster exchange. When my stash of sauce will be depleted, I'll try making some from scratch. Yours look good, I like the idea of using apricots.