Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Knob Creek pulled beef.

BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 522
edited June 2013 in Beef
I have made ClayQ's pulled beef a few times with great success. I wanted to try more of a basic pulled beef. I recently scored part of a Knob Creek whiskey barrell and will be using that for smoke.
Edina, MN

·

Comments

• rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Hmm. Should be good. Post the final pics for sure.
    ·
  • BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 522
    Finished product
    Edina, MN

·
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 456
    Cooking method?
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·
  • sporktaorsporktaor Posts: 16
    Looks great. What size cut? Wrap? I've had to wrap all my pulled beef and go to 210 to get it to fall apart and still be moist.
    ·
  • BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 522
    sporktaor said:

Looks great. What size cut? Wrap? I've had to wrap all my pulled beef and go to 210 to get it to fall apart and still be moist.

I did it in direct @ 260 dome. It was a 8 pound Chuck roast. I did not wrap it and cooked to 210 IT. It was tender and moist.

Edina, MN

·