Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Keep going back to ribs!

I seem to be cooking ribs at least once a week...at least that's what it feels like.  Today 4 racks of baby backs.  Two with Emeril's rib rub that I really like, and two with a handmade rub from 'Neighbors by choice".  That Neighbors rub was bought today at a farmer's market in Brentwood (TN), the provider lives in Spring Hill TN.   Both look good so far, I am pretty sure the Neighbors will be the best tasting judging by the ingredients, rub look, and meeting the person who made the rub...so this will be a mostly subjective evaluation <g>.

Got 4 10lb bags of Royal Oak today from the local Wallmart, very inexpensive and good sized chunks, low powder.  Bad smoke cleared much faster than I was used to, about 15 minutes and things were perfect.

2.5 hours to go, gonna show more pics when it's done unless I have to much Bushmill's and forget!
no, not -that- one!
KI4PSR

Comments