Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Keep going back to ribs!

I seem to be cooking ribs at least once a week...at least that's what it feels like.  Today 4 racks of baby backs.  Two with Emeril's rib rub that I really like, and two with a handmade rub from 'Neighbors by choice".  That Neighbors rub was bought today at a farmer's market in Brentwood (TN), the provider lives in Spring Hill TN.   Both look good so far, I am pretty sure the Neighbors will be the best tasting judging by the ingredients, rub look, and meeting the person who made the rub...so this will be a mostly subjective evaluation <g>.

Got 4 10lb bags of Royal Oak today from the local Wallmart, very inexpensive and good sized chunks, low powder.  Bad smoke cleared much faster than I was used to, about 15 minutes and things were perfect.

2.5 hours to go, gonna show more pics when it's done unless I have to much Bushmill's and forget!
no, not -that- one!
KI4PSR

Comments