Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

XL has a new helper

Options

Bought a small today to help out the XL. Was going to buy where I bought my XL, but they said they were out and would be 2 weeks or longer before they would place a order. So went to the locator and  expanded the search for 50 miles. It pulled up a dealer about 25 miles so called them ( Carpets of Dalton)  they had one and was around $90.00 cheaper. They were cool and ordered me a platesitter today and it would be there on Wednesday. It is a older one, was their showroom unit. They gave me the upgraded gastet and it has the feet with it. They were Cheaper on all of their eggs. Well worth the 25 min drive and all I-75.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

Comments

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    Congrats on adding the Small and finding a good dealer!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Nice score- congrats!  I would never have guessed that Carpets of Dalton is an egg dealer.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Jebpot
    Jebpot Posts: 374
    Options
    Surprised me to. They have a furniture showroom area. That part of building is where they have the eggs. They said they cook every Saturday.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN