Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forum category

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Wish we had different categories... I'm dying to talk about.....
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    This isn't the only forum on the planet....
    Options
    To me... It is. All i have time got. Plus.. I value your opinion.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I think "Off Topic" is pretty much game for anything.  There has been quite a lively discussion about Sharknado today. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• henapple
    Options
    Mum's the word..
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    This is the only forum I am a part of. Hell I couldn't imagine trying to keep up with more than one.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:
    This is the only forum I am a part of. @#!*% I couldn't imagine trying to keep up with more than one.
    If you lie like me, it's best to keep it all in one place. Too much to keep up with.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • shtgunal3
    Options
    I hear ya!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053
    Options
    I have all my eggs in one forum and on one deck

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• shtgunal3
    Options
    I wish the Hell we had a category telling me where I can get some 22 long rifle bullets. Seeing how you can't find the damn things anywhere close to me anymore. My boys want to do some plinking but I can't find anybody who has any damn shells. Been trying to find some for a month but not having any luck.

Sorry for the rant.

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:

I wish the Hell we had a category telling me where I can get some 22 long rifle bullets. Seeing how you can't find the damn things anywhere close to me anymore. My boys want to do some plinking but I can't find anybody who has any damn shells. Been trying to find some for a month but not having any luck.

Sorry for the rant.

Where do you live?
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Wal-mart, Academy Sports or a gun shop should have them.  If you're in the middle of nowhere, I can see the difficulty.
    I wish the @#!*% we had a category telling me where I can get some 22 long rifle bullets. Seeing how you can't find the @#!*% things anywhere close to me anymore. My boys want to do some plinking but I can't find anybody who has any @#!*% shells. Been trying to find some for a month but not having any luck. Sorry for the rant.
    Where do you live?
    sweet home alabama............
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    22 longs are stocking stuffers in Alabama.  Probably just the high demand. Or maybe the gubment is buying them up to wage war against the pygmy tribes in southern Papua New Guinea because they struck oil, beautiful oil.

Papua New Guinea,
    Options
    Central Alabama and NOBODY has them. As soon as they hit the shelf they are gone.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Y'all a bunch of horders, I guess.  Kinda like here after Katrina.  They sent more than enough food in the form of MREs.  People started hording them and they ended up sending way more than they needed.  Thousands are still unopened siting in people's pantries. 
    Thousands are still unopened siting in people's pantries. 

Thought you said panties. Add an "r'" to panties and that changes everything 

• henapple
    Options
    I did also... Unopened panties in nola... Unheard of.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    This is a catholic city.  In case you don't know of Frank Zappas song about catholic girls, those panties are unopened.  (but other bases are reached)

But I digress, perverts.  Pantries.  Where you keep your hamburger helper and instant mashed potatoes.
    Options
    I wish we had a Sharknado category.  And a Tara Reid category.  Maybe one on magic.  And crazy old white people.  All those would be fun. 
    Options
    We have lots of 22 LR's just no place you are allowed to go and use them. Seems to me I paid $13 for a box of 333 Winchester wad cutters at the local Wally World.
    Now, to more important things - tell me about the unopened panties that Catholic people are hoarding in their pantries in Nola..... Inquiring perverts want to know... 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    If we didn't have dyslexia, the world would be a much, much less interesting place.... ;)
    Options
    If we didn't have dyslexia, the world would be a much, much less interesting place.... ;)
    Tell me about it, SWMBO is an Orton Gillingham therapeutic tutor, always like to hear her talk about the seriously dyslexic folks who have made a difference - Einstein, Da Vinci, Wayne Gretzky, Tom Cruise, Bruce Jenner, Alexander Graham Bell, Cher, Galileo to name a few.. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • henapple
    Options
    @nolaegghead But I digress, perverts.  Pantries.  Where you keep your hamburger helper and instant mashed potatoes.

Who am I to judge where you keep your hamburger helper... But with the subject matter, hamburger helper may have been a Freudian slip.

• henapple
    Options
    Had a friend over yesterday afternoon and after a few beers and a little venting we figured out the problem...