Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Forum category

henapplehenapple Posts: 13,834
Wish we had different categories... I'm dying to talk about.....
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,457
    This isn't the only forum on the planet....

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,834
    To me... It is. All i have time got. Plus.. I value your opinion.
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,977
    I think "Off Topic" is pretty much game for anything.  There has been quite a lively discussion about Sharknado today. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
    Mum's the word..
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    This is the only forum I am a part of. Hell I couldn't imagine trying to keep up with more than one.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • shtgunal3 said:
    This is the only forum I am a part of. @#!*% I couldn't imagine trying to keep up with more than one.
    If you lie like me, it's best to keep it all in one place. Too much to keep up with.

·
    I hear ya!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 996
    I have all my eggs in one forum and on one deck

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
    I wish the Hell we had a category telling me where I can get some 22 long rifle bullets. Seeing how you can't find the damn things anywhere close to me anymore. My boys want to do some plinking but I can't find anybody who has any damn shells. Been trying to find some for a month but not having any luck.

Sorry for the rant.

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,767
    shtgunal3 said:

I wish the Hell we had a category telling me where I can get some 22 long rifle bullets. Seeing how you can't find the damn things anywhere close to me anymore. My boys want to do some plinking but I can't find anybody who has any damn shells. Been trying to find some for a month but not having any luck.

Sorry for the rant.

Where do you live?
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
    Wal-mart, Academy Sports or a gun shop should have them.  If you're in the middle of nowhere, I can see the difficulty.

·
  • I wish the @#!*% we had a category telling me where I can get some 22 long rifle bullets. Seeing how you can't find the @#!*% things anywhere close to me anymore. My boys want to do some plinking but I can't find anybody who has any @#!*% shells. Been trying to find some for a month but not having any luck. Sorry for the rant.
    Where do you live?
    sweet home alabama............

·
    22 longs are stocking stuffers in Alabama.  Probably just the high demand. Or maybe the gubment is buying them up to wage war against the pygmy tribes in southern Papua New Guinea because they struck oil, beautiful oil.

Papua New Guinea,

·
    Central Alabama and NOBODY has them. As soon as they hit the shelf they are gone.

·
    Y'all a bunch of horders, I guess.  Kinda like here after Katrina.  They sent more than enough food in the form of MREs.  People started hording them and they ended up sending way more than they needed.  Thousands are still unopened siting in people's pantries. 

·
  • Thousands are still unopened siting in people's pantries. 

Thought you said panties. Add an "r'" to panties and that changes everything 

·
    I did also... Unopened panties in nola... Unheard of.
    ·
    This is a catholic city.  In case you don't know of Frank Zappas song about catholic girls, those panties are unopened.  (but other bases are reached)

But I digress, perverts.  Pantries.  Where you keep your hamburger helper and instant mashed potatoes.

·
    I wish we had a Sharknado category.  And a Tara Reid category.  Maybe one on magic.  And crazy old white people.  All those would be fun. 

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,561
    We have lots of 22 LR's just no place you are allowed to go and use them. Seems to me I paid $13 for a box of 333 Winchester wad cutters at the local Wally World.
    Now, to more important things - tell me about the unopened panties that Catholic people are hoarding in their pantries in Nola..... Inquiring perverts want to know... 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
    If we didn't have dyslexia, the world would be a much, much less interesting place.... ;)

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,561
    If we didn't have dyslexia, the world would be a much, much less interesting place.... ;)
    Tell me about it, SWMBO is an Orton Gillingham therapeutic tutor, always like to hear her talk about the seriously dyslexic folks who have made a difference - Einstein, Da Vinci, Wayne Gretzky, Tom Cruise, Bruce Jenner, Alexander Graham Bell, Cher, Galileo to name a few.. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
    @nolaegghead But I digress, perverts.  Pantries.  Where you keep your hamburger helper and instant mashed potatoes.

Who am I to judge where you keep your hamburger helper... But with the subject matter, hamburger helper may have been a Freudian slip.

·
    Had a friend over yesterday afternoon and after a few beers and a little venting we figured out the problem...
    ·